Friday, March 7, 2008


"Bring me joy, bring me peace. Bring the chance to be free. Bring me anything that brings You glory, And I know there'll be days when this life brings me pain. But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus, bring the rain. "


My friend Kelli sent me these beautiful words to a Mercy Me song. We may be in the rain, but we are sheltered by the loving arms of our heavenly father. We know God brings us close and carries us through times like these and we definitely feel him so near.


Luke had another day of resting with the paralytic drugs. The doctor wanted another day of watching his lungs work on the ventilator without him interacting with the vent. Today his right lung was clear but his left was "stuck to itself" and needed to be re-inflated so they worked on that today. He is so sweet looking and I am thankful he is getting rest.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Glad to see he's getting rest. Hope you can get some, too! :)

I'll be saying prayers for his healing today.

Martha
(Kirsten's friend)

kirsten said...

we have prayed along with you today...waiting to see where God leads.

Honeycutts said...

I got your message today! I am glad Glorious (sp)came I know that gave all of you some peace. We too have prayed with you today and everyday.The rest is doing his body good healing time and God's hands are working on him. We are with you everyday. All our love as big as Texas, The Honeycutts